Posted to rec.food.baking
Bernie Bernie is offline

Default New member needs help with rolls

I just became a member of this group today. I need HELP!!! I tried
making yeast rolls for the first time. I used a recipe from
foodnetwork.com. It took five hours and the rolls were thick and
doughy (although my kids still thought they tasted O.K.). I want to be
able to make light fluffy rolls without taking all day. Any hints,
recipes or suggestions would be appreciated. The recipe I used had a
one and one-half hour initial rising time, then punch down, and
refridgerate for two hours, shape and let rise again for one and
one-half hours. HELP!