Posted to rec.food.cooking
sarah bennett sarah bennett is offline

Default Vegetarian Camping/Cooking?

Wharfrat wrote:
> sarah bennett > wrote in
> . com:
>

>>Wharfrat wrote:
>>
>>>sarah bennett > wrote in
gy.com:

>>>Ummm...That wasn't much help, but thanks anyway. I'm not a
>>>vegetarian, but have tinkered with it in 6 month spans over the past
>>>few years. I'm just looking for some creative ideas. Sorry if that
>>>offends you.
>>>
>>>Have a nice day!

>>it doesn't offend me, i was trying to be cute
>>

> OK...I apologize....I thought you were trying to be mean. The one thing
> I've noticed about asking for advice on USENET is that people tend to be
> very synical.

Yes, that's certainly true. I really do think you shoudl invest in a
camp stove, or at leats a grate you can put over a wood fire, so you
don't waste charcoal/gas trying to boil water etc.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

"This morning, I woke up
Feeling brand new and I jumped up
Feeling my highs, and my lows
In my soul, and my goals
Just to stop smokin, and stop drinkin
And I've been thinkin - I've got my reasons
Just to get by, just to get by" -Talib Kweli