PENMART01

Default Cleaning Refrigerator

>>"John Gaughan" wrote:
>>
>> Our deep fryer is on the counter next to the refrigerator. Over a year
>> and a half of use the refrigerator has grease spatters on the side. It
>> is not too bad, but before we move out we need to get it clean. I tried
>> scrubbing with hot soapy water and a plastic scrub pad, but it barely
>> made a dent in the grease. I am sure steel wool would get it off, but
>> that would ruin the finish.
>>
>> What should I do to get rid of the grease spots?

What kinda feral beast allows grease to accumulate month after month without
ever even attempting to clean up their slop, none, even feral beasts know not
to shit where they eat. How often do you bathe, perhaps once a year... I can
only imagine the rest of your apartment, totally trashed, you must be the
tenant from hell.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon