Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Broken Egg In Carton

Old Mother Ashby wrote:

> Ouch! Sounds like it might be sore for a few days.
>
> Seriously, don't try chopping things. Ditch the potatoes and have pasta
> or rice instead.

Yes, I did it really bad. My index finger is purple on the inside and
and the side so far. Gettin more color. Very sensitive, but able to
type with it tonight, so I can type with two hands again

The tip is better than the fingerprint area. That hurt really bad at
work today. The middle finger is the worse. Bruised and swollen on the
inside, and filleted on top. Barely any bend. It can bend at the joint
closest to the palm, but not at the joint closest to the nail. That one
is very sensitive all over, and I kept bumping it at work.

I also manged to burn my other hand. I was trying to get the pans out
of the hotcase. Nobody remembered to turn it off early, so it was
hotter than normal. I couldn't pull the pan out with my finger nails on
the left hand, so I wanted to lift the pan from below so that my two
good fingers could grab it. I brushed the backs of my knuckles against
the bottom of the case. Now I have a small blister on one knuckle.
Thanfully, I do carry my own burn gel, so it isn't too bad.

I'll wait on the potatoes. I had more chips and dip tonight. And I have
several meals in the freezer. Tonight, I will cook up my chicken
breasts and do something with them tomorrow. The ground beef will go in
the freezer. I can make meatballs later.