Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Broken Egg In Carton

Old Mother Ashby wrote:

> You don't need two fully functional hands to cook any more than you do
> to type. Just don't try filleting fish :-)

Thanks.

I am typing one handed. i have an ice pack wrapped around my hand, so i
can't hold anything with that hand. and frankly. it just hurts a lot
right now. i can't bend the one finger because it is so swollen. and it
starts bleeding if i attempt to bend it anyway. i'm just glad i didn't
break anything. it hurt so bad at first, i wasn't sure. i was taking a
table down, and thought i was supporting it so that it wouldn't fall
when i removed the last screw. but it caught my fingers. i had to stand
up and bring the table up with me so that i could get it to let go of
my fingers.

i was planning to cut up potatoes, and i would need to hold the
potatoes. i'll just wait until tomorrow night. by then, it should be a
lot better.

i ate some chips with bean dip tonight. not what i planned, but a lot
easier.