Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery

Sounds like "Our Daily Bread" is pretty much a cliche.

How about:

Crusts R Us

Begin the Baguette (like the Cole Porter song "Begin the Beguine")

Rollers and Loafers

A Slice of Life

The Toast of the Town

Baking Beauties (like "bathing beauties")

Love of My Loaf (like "love of my life")

The Loaf of Love (like the song "the look of love")

Rockin' Rolls

Wheat Wonders

I missed the original message. What city and/or street is this
supposed to be opening in? That may help me give you more
suggestions.

(This is fun, actually!)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)