Old 27-04-2006, 01:35 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Espresso machine (USA)

Mark T.B. Carroll wrote:

People in our small office are thinking of getting an espresso machine.
I shouldn't expect that we'll want to spend a whole lot, but something
low-maintenance that can grind its own beans would nice. We'll look
around and see what we can find, and ask a couple of people who are into
that sort of thing, but I thought that I should check to see if you guys
think that we really ought to check out some particular model or avoid
some particular manufacturer or whatever.

rec.food.drink.coffee is showing 17 current posts, alt.coffee 2,813. You're
more likely to get a useful answer (and a number of useless ones) there.

If you're looking for a machine that makes espresso and grinds its own
beans, you're talking a superauto, and they are neither cheap nor
low-maintenance.

-- Mark

--
--John