Posted to rec.food.cooking
Food Snob Food Snob is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

sf wrote:
> On 24 Apr 2006 17:16:34 -0700, Food Snob wrote:
>

> > sf wrote:

> > > I like you... stick around rrfc, you're a real hoot.
> > > --

> > Really. It was just over the top enough to obviously be a joke. Note,
> > I wrote, "just."
> >

> Don't know who you're talking to, but I considered Bill-NWG's reply a
> joke. That's why I said I liked him. 'Nuff" said?

I was agreeing with you, but pointing out that the norms for this NG
are such that much of what he wrote was just an exaggeration. People
here use margarine, canned and dried soups, ketchup, Tabasco type hot
sauces, canned French fried onions, Velveeta and other process cheeses,
vegetable shortening, bottled salad dressings, and various other crap
as ingredients.

> sf
> hoping food snob isn't as literal as it seems

Only to the extent illustrated in my above paragraph, with the addition
of my attitude about restaurants that don't really cook, but just
reheat and serve.

--Bryan