Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

In article >,
Stan Horwitz > wrote:

> Being as though, its just me, I rarely make anything elaborate.
>
> Some of my favorite home made meals are (in no particular order):

> 3) Pepper steak

> 5) Lamb chops with baked potato and peas and 'shrooms

> 7) My new favorite, fish cakes with side of corn

> 10) Diced chicken breast sauted with vegies, wine, and soy sauce served
> with brown rice.

Stan, how do you do your pepper steak? What cut of beef do you use?
How about your lamb chops - which do you buy and how do you prepare them?
What are fish cakes?
What veggies do you use with the chickenb breast meat?

They all sound good, although I do make stir-fried 'pepper steak' thing
-- except I use a bunch of other vegetables with it. :-/

--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-20-2006 with our visit