Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

I have to say that I'm getting a lot out of the responses to this thread:

1. A couple people listed chicken piccata. I may have given it short shrift;
I'll have to get around to making it soon.

2. Gloria's description of how to make Portuguese Cocida sounds like a
keeper.

3. Kate B reminded me how much I like mussels in a coconut-curry broth. She
also brought my attention to a recipe I haven't tried in the China Moon
cookbook. That cookbook is less than two feet from my computer at home and I
haven't cooked anything from it recently, so I'll have to look up the recipe
and make that plum wine chicken sometime.

4. Karen AKA Kajikit mentioned pasta carbonara with chicken and sweetcorn.
I've never tried that, but it sure sounds good.

Thanks to all!

Bob