Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo The Bubbo is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

Serene wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:11:19 GMT, The Bubbo >
> wrote:
>
>>Tofu, black beans and rice with mole sauce

Press tofu and marinate in hot sauce with thin sliced onions. Fry fry fry til
crispy. Open a can of black beans, add lime juice (maybe a tsp?), crushed
garlic, chili powder, cinnamon and oregano. Cook white rice. I use prepared
mole sauce which I pour over everything.

>>seitan gyros

http://tinyurl.com/mfjbf
This is my seitan recipe. Use lemon juice, olive oil and Penzeys Greek
seasoning in the mix.
I have the gyros recipe in there. It's WAY good. Like super comfort good.

>>stuffed aggplant

cook white rice and cool.
cut eggplant in half, score and scoop, salt, press and fry in oil until
totally frizzly and good. Drain.
Mix with rice, feta (egyptian feta is the best!), chopped tomatoes, carrots,
golden raisins, pine nuts and rosemary. Stuff back into the eggplant shells,
cover in pasta sauce and bake at 350ish?

>>pumpkin gnocchi

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/re...ews/views/4224
I serve these in brown butter with sage and parmesan.

> Recipes, please?
>
> serene

hope these are okay!

--