Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Rev. Prunefinger Rev. Prunefinger is offline

Default the real thing chunkers...

"Peter A" > wrote in message
: In article . net>,
: says...
: >
: >
http://www.bennyhinn.org/default.cfm
: >
:
: LOL!! I misread this as "BENNYHILL" and clicked thinking I'd see
: something about that awful (yet great) British comedian. Turns out
it is
: a web site for some sleazebag christian preacher whose main goal
seems
: to be selling you cheesy merchandise.

*snort*

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking or eating.

Now I'm wondering where & when I ran across his name yesterday...oh,
that's right, there was a show on A&E yesterday, "A Question of
Miracles: America Undercover". I hadn't remembered him, but he
certainly is sewer scum.