Posted to rec.food.cooking
ms_peacock[_1_] ms_peacock[_1_] is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
>I note that these aren't the most FREQUENT things I cook, just my
>FAVORITES. And the list is only good for the way I feel right now. If you
>ask me again a week from now, at least five of them will probably be
>different. So what are YOUR top ten favorite meals?
>

> Bob

Our most favorite meals are in no particular order of course

1 pot roast
2 spaghetti with salad and bread
3 Golden Mushroom pork chops
4 fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits and corn
5 meatloaf with scalloped potatoes and green beans
6 country style pork ribs grilled with grilled corn on the cob
7 steak, either grilled or broiled
8 chile and cinnamon rolls
9 stew with blueberry muffins
10 ham and beans with corn bread

There are several of those that we don't eat in the summer and a couple we
don't eat in the winter. During the summer we tend to eat more grilled
foods with just a salad. Since I don't eat potatoes much anymore that also
has a big effect on which meals we eat.

Ms P