Ben Andrews

Default Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery

I can vouch for the Our Daily Bread name working successfully in Blacksburg,
where I'm from. The bread there is quite tasty, and it is very popular
among the locals. When I had an apartment over the summer and was too lazy
to bake it myself, I took advantage of their services.

They are across the street from a large grocery store, and somehow they
managed to convince the grocery store to carry their bread as well!
Something to think about once you've established your bakery in the
community to reach a new audience, although I'm sure the terms of the deal
mean profit isn't nearly as good as when someone wanders straight into your
shop.

Best of luck!

Ben