Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ranee Mueller Ranee Mueller is offline

Default Menu Planning?

In article
Old Mother Ashby > wrote:

> Before *six*! Good grief, I don't even start cooking until after six
> most days.

Before we had kids, and even when we had just one infant who nursed
and went to sleep when he felt like it, we usually ate between 7:00 and
8:00. Now that we have four little ones, with two in school, and early
morning waking. dressing, getting ready for school for the children as
well as ourselves, and the evening hours give us some adult time, we eat
between 5:30 and 6:00, sometimes as late as 6:30, so we can have the
kids in bed at 7:30.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.