Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default Menu Planning?

In article >,
Karen AKA Kajikit > wrote:

> He refuses point blank to eat leftovers so we usually have something
> floating around that I can finish up.

What is his reason for refusing reheated food? I'm curious.
One of my late BsIL was like that. A real picky SOB and my sister's not
a particularly gifted cook (that's being kind -- really). If she
prepared chicken, say, twice in three weeks, he'd say, "Chicken?! We
just HAD chicken." Meal planning was very difficult for her. Ida let
the SOB fix his own meals. But that's another story.

(Hey, Karen -- Minicon was last week. The weather was gorgeous! How's
your mom?)
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-17-2006 with Easter stuffs.