Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Menu Planning?

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:17:58 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>Christine Dabney wrote:

>> As soon as I get this kitchen all "unpacked", I will take a pic for
>> you all.
>>
>> Christine

>I wouldn't unpack too much (like all your books) if you're still planning to
>continue looking for a house to rent
>
>Jill

Yeah, I know. I am going through this dilemma of how much to unpack.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how long it will take me to find a house
to rent, that I like and can afford. It could be one week, it could
be a month or two. I don' want to have everything still in boxes and
me still be here in this apartment two months down the road. It gets
really frustrating for me to live like that.

What to do, what to do....

Christine