Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Menu Planning?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:46:50 -0700, Serene >
wrote:

>On 18 Apr 2006 08:49:38 -0700, "Anthony" > wrote:
>
>>For those who cook for the household how do you plan menus?

>Depends on how much energy I have, but basically, we have eight or ten
>sure-fire favorites around here, and we have other stuff when I'm in
>the mood to cook something new. Sometimes I plan ahead of time,
>sometimes not. Just depends on how I'm feeling. Usually, I plan
>(when I do) a week or ten days in advance, like this:
>
>http://www.reluctantvegan.com/2005/1...eks-menus.html

Those are great pictures! You make vegan meals look downright
appetizing!

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC