Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 5-spice plus one

On Mon 17 Apr 2006 10:50:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Blair P.
Houghton?

> You've smelled Penzey's and still think that?

Yes, I have a nearly full jar that I ordered several years ago and tried soon
after receiving it. I don't care for the taste. Maybe it's like
cilantro...you either love it or hate it. I should probably throw it out, as
I'm sure I'll never use it again.

> I smelled it and asked if they had a car air freshener in that scent.

UGH! I'd have to drive with the windows down.

Funny thing is, it's the only chile I don't like.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬