jmcquown

Default Differences in eating habits

Ray called last night from a restaurant in Kansas City. Said he'd had to
send his steak back twice. Why? Because he likes his steak well done. I,
OTOH, prefer mine just about to walk off the plate! Medium-rare is as close
as I like to get to well done. He also prefers steak fries as opposed to a
good crispy-skinned rubbed-with- butter-sprinkled-with-salt baked potato. I
like steamed broccoli without cheese sauce; he wants it boiled to death and
covered with cheese.

It is a wonder we get along at all! We do, however, agree on Cajun food.
When I told him I'd made red beans & rice with chaurice sausage for dinner
he said, "Damn! Now *that's* what I want!"

He makes a darn fine seafood gumbo, too. A bit heavy on the okra, but
that's okay.

Jill