Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer
Randal Randal is offline

Default Kapsreiter Landbier

>Man...this Euro lager is absolutely delicious. Lots of malt *and* hop
>character and so nicely balanced... makes my taste buds want to jump up and
>shout! <g> Seriously, if you see it around your neck of the woods, try it.
>It's f*cking good!

I will look out for it. I've been enjoying these 4 pack .5 liter cans
of Bitburger lately. Really a nice macro and it evens out all the bocks
I've been drinking. One thing I noticed: a 4 pack of .5 liter cans goes
for $4.99, and one of those 5 liter keg cans costs $16.99!

So, 2 liters of beer for = $4.99 and 5 liters = $16.99? I asked at the
store if that keg can contained a magical last liter that was worth
charging me an extra seven bucks.

_Randal