Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Doug Kanter wrote:

> Now, THAT is totally delusional.

"For judgment I have come into this world so that the blind will see and
those who see will become blind." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 9:39)

Amen !

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word.

May HE continue to draw you closer to HIM, dear Doug whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen and amen ! ! !

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

*** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew