Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Doug Kanter Doug Kanter is offline

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Doug Kanter wrote:

>> > That is what this written discussion is about.

>> > Those reborn of water and the holy spirit are no longer of the flesh
>> > just as Jesus is not of the flesh.

Now, THAT is totally delusional. If I dig up those two bodies a year later,
I guarantee they will both be affected the same way, unless the enbalming
procedures were very different.

>> Do you realize that if you danced around a question like that in a
>> courtroom, the judge would consider it contempt and have you hauled away
>> in
>> handcuffs?

> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

The founding fathers of this country would find that rather humorous. You're
saying that in a democratic nation, where a designated religion would be
illegal, only one belief system produces people whose opinions are
meaningful. How silly. How arrogant.