Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alan S[_1_] Alan S[_1_] is offline

Default Sugar free maple syrup

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:34:28 +0100, "Phil Hawkins"
> wrote:

>I am new to this list and insulin dependent diabetic, can anyone in the UK
>advise me of where I can get sugar free maple syrup. I have tried all the
>major supermarkets and health food shops in my area without success.
>
>In anticipation
>
>Phil Hawkins

Hi Phil

Welcome

Sorry I can't help with the syrup - I'd be more concerned
with the pancakes you're putting it on:-)

When you say insulin dependant, are you actually diagnosed
as a type 1 or a type 2? I know it may seem obvious, but
it's not necessarily.

Hopefully someone else will have an answer to the syrup
question.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 2x500mg