Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Doug Kanter Doug Kanter is offline

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> Doug Kanter wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > You wrote earlier about conversation skills. It seems you lack them.

>> Do you realize that absolutely NOBODY reads the blather you cut & paste
>> all
>> over these newsgroups? Nobody.

> You are hardly a nobody, Doug... neither is GaryG... neither is Jeff
> Utz... neither is EsenadaJim... neither is Bob Pastorio... not to
> mention those in the future who will be reading these advisories
> possibly in amazement at their countless numbers each different :-)

I can't speak for the others, but the only thing I read is the (occasional)
single sentence you type that's not a web link, or a cut-&-paste job from
scripture. That latter category is briefly scanned, recognized as
advertising, and ignored.

You should spend some time learning the difference between information and
noise. People tune out noise. We're designed to do this.