Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Steven Steven is offline

Default Kombucha?

Anna: I tried kombucha awhile back. I purchased the tea mushroom at the
same time I bought some kefir starter. Eventually, I threw the kombucha
out. Basically, I found that it was rather interesting and appealing,
with a light fizzy tartness that was interesting. Eventually, though, I
decided I would rather drink my tea as tea, rather than feel obligated
to drink the tea vinegar every day. I have no idea whether health
benefits actually exist, but because it's such an ancient Korean
traditional curative, I imagine there must be something to it. If you
have the opportunity to try it, do so, because it's rather unusual and
kind of fun to try something you've never tasted before.