Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default School Cafeteria Recipes - Comfort or Discomfort Food?

On 2006-04-01, Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:
> I developed a deep-seated hatred of salmon after being served salmon
> salad sandwiches on Fridays

I'm with you on that one, D. Not exactly hatred, but too many canned
salmon patties as a kid kept me far away for years. Wasn't till I was
about 30 that I actually tasted fresh grilled salmon, which changed my
life. But recently, as an experiment, I bought 2-3 cans of salmon and
using my killer tuna fish salad recipe, I made sandwiches. YUCKO!
Canned salmon just don't get it.

nb