Greykits

Default How many Popeil items do you own????

> Veg-O-Matics Live on in Kitchens Everywhere

Wow, I didn't realize it but that family has been selling this stuff for most
of my life, and I'm only the age of 37 which we all know.

Some relative passed on a used Veg-O-Matic to me and I used it maybe twice. It
just really wasn't worth the effort to get the thing out and to clean it
afterwards. I have never learned a good knife technique (and I worked on this
at one time) nor do I own fancy knifes. I have a couple of carbon steel knifes
from a wedding gift and they have served me well. I can't chop like Yan but I
seem to manage.

We went to the local dive tonight to see the Avs versus the Wings and the guy
from next door joined us. He said that he would like to try borscht. I might
make a batch of that tomorrow. I don't do it fancy like someone like Victor
would, but just the neccessary stuff for a quick beet soup fix. Now, this
guy's wife is pregnant and if I give them some borscht I might get something
going for the next generation.