Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Online Recipe Links

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...9ae7eac4a2d553

>>> RFC COOKBOOK ONLINE RECIPE LINKS:

>> See how good a manager I am? Projects just delegate themselves.
>>
>> Thanks :-) The check is in the mail.
>>
>> -sw

> Eh?....the post is saved to file. But actually i want the original
> artefact, and from what i have been told, privately, in e - mail, that
> should not be long in forthcoming.
>
> JL

And it will be! I didn't get to the post office today to get it weighed.
Why don't you go ahead and email me your snail mail address so when I get
there (hopefully early next week) I can just pop it in the mail to you right
then?

Jill