Posted to rec.food.cooking
JJ - RFC JJ - RFC is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

One time on Usenet, Damsel in dis Dress > said:
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:43:02 -0500, Goomba38 >
> wrote:

> >You might be new-ish, but if I recall correctly, you've had already
> >multiple melt downs and tantrums over how you perceive things?

Yup, which is why I killfiled her a long time ago. One of those "why
is everyone picking on me?" types. No thanks.

> I'm the *queen* of meltdowns and tantrums. But things always get
> better (especially with better meds). And they always get better for
> Patches. It's just a bad day.

You're sweet to defend her, Carol, but you're nothing like that,
IMHO. Sure, many of us get fed up and leave Usenet for a while, but
to couple that with yet another tirade about what's wrong with the
froup is just begging for attention...

--
jj - rfc (Jani) in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~