Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> Dan Abel > wrote:

> > I'm retired now, so I've got the 12 hours a day it takes to read all the
> > posts and respond to an occasional one.

> <sniffles> I hate you....... ;-/

Don't get mad, get even.

:-)

I put in my 25 years at the last job, 2 1/2 years in school before then
(while working part time at the school, which is how I got my full time
job at that school), 3 years before that, and then two one year stints
at different jobs before that. I also worked while going to college the
four years before that, and paid for 90% of my own college expenses
(including living expenses). I went directly to college from high
school.

This has been my first real break in my entire life (I'm 56 years old).
I deserve a break today!

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA