Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:37:12 GMT, "limey" > wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" wrote >
>
>> What happened to the good ol' days, when men were men and cantaloupe
>> was eaten plain? Now I want cantaloupe.

>Gone with the days of sitting on the stoop and seeing who could spit the
>watermelon seeds the farthest?

Oh, people still do that! But they're drunk from the vodka that they
had injected into the watermelon. So the seeds go flying everywhere.
Ever try to pick a sticky watermelon seed out of your hair? It ain't
purdy.

Peace,
Carol