Posted to rec.food.cooking
Donna Pattee Donna Pattee is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

In article >,
Nancy Young > wrote:

>"Donna Pattee" > wrote
>
>> I lose my newsgroup access as of the end of today, so any responses
>> will go off into the ozone as far as I'm concerned :-)

>Oh, no! Will you be back?

I'm sure I'll be back - just need to figure out how to read with the
least pain. Someone said to use emails, but I don't think that's
viable.

>> newbies, but what would that have accomplished? And why should I care
>> what he thought anyway?

>But you remember it was a he, right?

Yeah, and if I worked at it, I'd remember his name. He isn't around (here)
any more; he contributed a lot to the group, but he took offense at my
sherbet recipe.

>(smile) Good luck, hope you aren't leaving for good.

Not if I can help it!