Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

In article >, biig > wrote:

> > > I never tell people how they *have* to prepare food. That said, if I
> > > ever
> > > see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall murder
> > > them.

> > Or salt on watermelon....... <G>

> boy, I'm in trouble....I love salt on melon...any kind of melon....
> ....Sharon

If I've learned nothing else here, it's that personal tastes vary... ;-)
And there is nothing wrong with that.

I may think the idea is revolting, but if you enjoy it, go for it! <lol>

Food is one of the few true pleasures in life.
--
Peace, Om.