Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

In article >,
Dan Abel > wrote:

> In article >,
> modom > wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:21:24 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

> > >Never seen anyone put mayo on a pizza. Hope I never do. I've seen a
> > >guy put mayo on his hot dog. Every day. It looked good but I never
> > >tried it myself, exactly.
> > >
> > >As a kid, we had a condiment called "goop". It was a mixture of yellow
> > >mustard, mayo, chopped dill pickles and chopped onion. This was usually
> > >made fresh each time, although it would keep for a little time. It was
> > >usually used for dipping french fries in, but my mother liked it on
> > >boiled potatoes also. I like it on hot dogs. Does that count? My
> > >mother is long gone, but now my daughter likes the stuff.

> > If you and yours meet violent ends, we'll know who to look for.

> But if I put it on a bright blue or red plate will I be safe?
>

> :-)
>
> --
> Dan Abel

Damn you are ornery. ;-)
It's what I like about you.....

His plates do tend to be a bit loud.... <lol>
But his photography has improved a LOT I think, along with his
presentation.
--
Peace, Om.