Leila A.

Default The old rfc gang?

Miche > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> nck > wrote:
>
> > Is anybody here from the original newsgroup gang? It seemed so much like a
> > bunch of neighbours sitting around the kitchen table exchanging recipes and
> > gossip.
> > Anybody out there?
> > I think I used to use "kangatoo" or some variation on that. Also

> Define "original newsgroup gang". I've been here for ten years but the
> group was going long before that.
>
> Miche

Yeah, I only joined in 1997 so I sure ain't original. Then again, I
think I am something of an original. How many 6 foot tall half-Arab
Tabbouli Princesses married to half-Jewish Scotsmen do YOU know?

Nobody has mentioned Ray Bruman, of the 4th of July parties. Or Rich
Tester. Or Brian Mailman. I've seen Ray and Brian in the last coupla
years - they're fine, just doing other things...

Ob Food: Hershey's Cocoa in warm milk. The cocoa works great in Fanny
Farmer's Chocolate Buttermilk cake, too.

Leila