Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:06:24 -0500, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

>"Dan Abel" > wrote
>
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote:

>>> You say that a lot about the clique thing. I don't belong to a clique.
>>> Who does belong to this clique?

>> I do. We take a vote every six months. Every six months we vote not to
>> invite you in. You simply aren't worthy.

>Gawd, it was bad enough when I thought I just didn't get in,
>now it's because you actually vote to exclude me? I thought
>it was an error of omission.

They're just jealous, Nancy. Forget about them (I can't spell the New
Yawk version). They're all having lamb for Easter dinner because they
don't understand the intricacies of preparing ham. Jealous, I tell
ya!

Peace,
Carol