Thelma Lubkin

Default The old rfc gang?

Goomba38 > wrote:
: Lessee.. there was Mary (Puds) and her wonderful ASCI drawings of the cats;
: Moose and Mavis (wasn't she always making him tow the line?) Kay and her
: wonderful missives about those fabulous dinners she'd share with her uncle;
: Charlie Gifford in his Liam days; Sheryl Rosen and her wicked stepmother
: stories; "Squeaks" Pulliam and her memorial to her brother in her siggy
: line; The Taboulli Princess in prebaby days; Sheldon, yet not quite as
: "Sheldon-y" yet; Stan was around touting the joys of ketchup even then,
: wasn't he?..... those are some off the top of my head I recall from back
: then. I used to post under assorted various names/ISP's.

No one has yet recalled either Mimi of Mimi's Cyber Kitchen or
Stephanie DaSilva
--thelma
: Goomba