Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lefty[_1_] Lefty[_1_] is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

"Yeff" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:21:13 -0600, notbob wrote:
>
> > On 2006-03-29, ~patches~ > wrote:
> >><rant>What I don't get is the lack of tolerance of other people's food
> >> choices and/or ingredients.

> > Judging by your post, you are not exactly immune to this lack of
> > tolerance.

> I never tell people how they *have* to prepare food. That said, if I ever
> see another person put mayonnaise on a hotdog or pizza I shall murder

them.> --

> -Jeff B.

Just kill them, you have to. I learned that lesson when I worked in a
private girls school. One day a sign appeared on the Pepsi machine in the
back hall saying "This machine is off-limits for all students for one week
because a Junior was caught using it at a prohibited time." Below that a
student had scrawled "Kill the Junior". Absolutely.
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful