Posted to rec.food.cooking
SD SD is offline

Default This Ng and What I don't get! RANT!

~patches~ wrote:
> And my final pet peeve is those who
> for whatever reason seem to think I have nothing better to do than their
> research. I will post links if I have them right handy but I just don't
> have the time to go searching for every link I have. If you can't
> handle that, perhaps you should go cook something </rant>

You're the one who posted an unreferenced claim about harmful chemicals
used in bleaching sugar. You should have posted the link at the same
time. When a request was made for you to provide references for
statements you posted, you got all huffy about it claiming you don't
have the time. Most folks here, when making a claim about something
will post information to back it up. It's really logicla when making a
claim to post the back up information AT THE SAME TIME.

One of my pet peeves is people who make claims about things and can't
or won't provide the evidence to back it up.

SD