Posted to rec.food.equipment
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Tilia FoodSaver parts

I e-mailed Tilia about my Pro II apparently losing vacuum through the seals.
It took a few days, but here's the reply:

"If your FoodSaver machine is outside the 1-year warranty, there is a $1.00
charge for each item, plus $2.95 shipping and handling, and any applicable
tax. If your FoodSaver machine is still inside its 1-year warranty, there is
no charge.

Please contact our Customer Service department toll-free at the number
listed below to place this order. Payment can be made using your Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Upon payment, you can expect to
receive your order within 2 - 3 weeks.

Our Customer Service department offers a full array of FoodSaver machines
and accessories. Accessories include FoodSaver pre-cut bags, rolls of bag
material, universal lids, jar sealers, bottle stoppers, and canisters. If
you would like to purchase a FoodSaver machine or additional accessories, or
if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our toll free number is 1-800-777-5452. Our hours are 8 am - 8 pm Monday
through Friday, and 9 am - 6 pm Saturday, Eastern Time."

So they offer some parts atleast, and maybe it depends on the model. I have
a Pro II that I think was $200+ new, maybe the cheap $50 ones are
"disposable".

oups.com...