Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_4_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_4_] is offline

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

Masked Avenger wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > GaryG wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote yet more feverish
> >> drivel in message ...

> >> A month or so ago, you were also predicting a nuclear war tomorrow...in
> >> fact, the nuclear exchange you predicted was supposed to shift the earth's
> >> tectonic plates, thus triggering the "global earthquake" that seems so
> >> imminent in your fevered mind.
> >>
> >> Have you rescinded that earlier "advisory"?

> > No. The total solar eclipse has yet to occur.

> By now, it's been and gone ......

Not yet.

> and guess what ? No nuclear War, no Earthquake ...... and no credibility for Andrew Chung .......

And yet, you are still responding to my posts.

> >> If so, it would demonstrate
> >> (yet again) the fickleness of your claimed "gift of discernment". If not,
> >> why have you not been "advising" about the nuclear war?

> > The detonation of nuclear warheads remains one plausible scenario for
> > what John describes in Revelation 6:13-14

> NOTHING happened today ...... you're a loser Chung ......and a ****ing
> idiot to boot

If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday
know that he is:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew