Posted to rec.food.cooking
JJ - RFC JJ - RFC is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

One time on Usenet, Melba's Jammin'
> said:
> In article >,
> Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:
> > On 27 Mar 2006 20:37:36 GMT, "Default User" >
> > wrote:

> > >It's not on line, it was an actual paper one done for charity some
> > >years back. People from the group contributed recipes, other hardy
> > >souls donated time to put the thing together, get it printed, collect
> > >money, and distribute copies.

> > I have most of it in MasterCook format. If it's acceptable to those
> > who were involved after 9/11, I will make it available to those who
> > want it. I will only do this if there is majority agreement among
> > those who post their opinions.

> It's not acceptable to me. And I'd be hard-pressed to tell you why. I
> thought there was a decision, if not total agreement, that it would not
> be made available online. AFAIC, making it available electronically to
> whomever requests it is tantamount to the same thing. JMO.

Your memory is correct, ma'am -- I brought this up last summer:

http://tinyurl.com/fczzl

OR

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.
cooking/browse_frm/thread/21da540553384b1f/445aacd3e46627ac?
tvc=1&q=%22RFC+Website+Thoughts%22+group%3Arec.foo d.
cooking&hl=en#445aacd3e46627ac

--
jj - rfc (Jani) in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~