Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:06:10 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:41:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> > wrote:

>> >Not to decide is to decide.

>> Sorry you feel that way.

>Sorry I feel what way?
>You said you're wishy-washy and I read that as "can't make up my mind."
>My response about not deciding being a decision was a comment about
>being wishy-washy and unable to make a choice. A general observation
>applicable to whoever. It applies to me in lots of areas of my life,
>btw. It wasn't meant to be a slur, Toots; I hope you'd know that.

I apologize. I understood that to mean that I had already made up my
mind to distribute the book hither and yon. Steve Wertz's idea sounds
like a better one. Nothing wrong with a list of the recipes, as far
as I can see. And besides, The instructions are missing on a lot of
the recipes in my RFC book (too many upgrades and stuff).

Peace,
Carol