Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:41:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> >>I'm wishy-washy. You know that. <G>

> >Not to decide is to decide.

> Sorry you feel that way.
>
> Peace,
> Carol

Sorry I feel what way?
You said you're wishy-washy and I read that as "can't make up my mind."
My response about not deciding being a decision was a comment about
being wishy-washy and unable to make a choice. A general observation
applicable to whoever. It applies to me in lots of areas of my life,
btw. It wasn't meant to be a slur, Toots; I hope you'd know that.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-27-2006 It Can Can!