Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "jmcquown" > hitched up their panties and
> posted :
>
>> Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

>>> RFC cook book? is thre a URL you can provide?
>>> ---
>>> JL
>>>

>> Ah, JL, I keep forgetting you're a relative newbie. The rfc cookbook
>> was a collaborative effort which occurred after 9/11. The cookbook
>> was sold and proceeds donated to City Harvest, a New York City
>> Affiliate of Second Harvest) to benefit the families of those
>> affected by the events of 9/11. It's not available online; it was a
>> limited edition, so to speak.
>>
>> Jill

> Thank you Jill for your extremely wonderful effort at explanation.
> The book I have has 2002 dated on the outside. I was just curious
> what happened to some of the folks I don't see any longer. I hope all
> is well with them.
>
> Michael

Well yes, it took a year after 9/11/2001 to put it together. There was much
ado about how to format it, IIRC, and which publisher to publish it and how
to ship it, etc. etc. So it is dated 2002.

I too wonder sometimes where some of the contributors are.

Jill