Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin'[_1_] Melba's Jammin'[_1_] is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> On 27 Mar 2006 20:37:36 GMT, "Default User" >
> wrote:
>
> >Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

> >> RFC cook book? is thre a URL you can provide?

> >It's not on line, it was an actual paper one done for charity some
> >years back. People from the group contributed recipes, other hardy
> >souls donated time to put the thing together, get it printed, collect
> >money, and distribute copies.

> I have most of it in MasterCook format. If it's acceptable to those
> who were involved after 9/11, I will make it available to those who
> want it. I will only do this if there is majority agreement among
> those who post their opinions.
>
> Carol

It's not acceptable to me. And I'd be hard-pressed to tell you why. I
thought there was a decision, if not total agreement, that it would not
be made available online. AFAIC, making it available electronically to
whomever requests it is tantamount to the same thing. JMO.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-27-2006 It Can Can!