Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default RFC Cookbook - Where ARE these folks

On 27 Mar 2006 20:37:36 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>
>> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>>
>> > I was going through the RFC cookbook

>> RFC cook book? is thre a URL you can provide?

>It's not on line, it was an actual paper one done for charity some
>years back. People from the group contributed recipes, other hardy
>souls donated time to put the thing together, get it printed, collect
>money, and distribute copies.

I have most of it in MasterCook format. If it's acceptable to those
who were involved after 9/11, I will make it available to those who
want it. I will only do this if there is majority agreement among
those who post their opinions.

Carol