Posted to alt.food.barbecue
TFM®[_1_] TFM®[_1_] is offline

Default The Minion Method

Denny Wheeler wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:36:27 GMT, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>>You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
>>>hillbilly racist?

>>Yeah, I do. I was replying to your white-bread, chicken-shit,
>>mother-****ing ass.
>>
>>Check it out. It's all in the attributes. Need a hand?

> Well, actually you were replying to Kevin Craig. Conceivably that's a
> Kevin Wilson sock, but I doubt KSW would be so silly as to create a
> sock with the same first name.

So after re-reading my post, where does it look like I thought I was
replying to He Whose name shall not be mentioned?

In my second reply I was frothing at the mouth and just generally
ranting. In the first I said, "Take example from Kevvie."

Why would I say that to He Whose name shall not be mentioned?

--
TFM®