Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] bob@buzzbeer.com is offline

Default Viking Professional model vkp03002 ignition problem

: Hello all,

: we have the Viking Professional 3002 propane stove with 4 burners. Out
: of the blue all of the burners stopped lighting up. There is no more
: the clicking noise when the dials are turned to the ign position. We
: have tried to locate the ignition module but were unable to do so.

: In the right corner we found the connecting pad with a diagram but it
: is still not clear where the ingition module could be....

: Anybody had the same problem? What parts did you have to replace and
: where were they located?

: THANK YOU!

: WindyT

Check out repairclinic.com